Industry leaders in Washington, D.C. to discuss "The Business of Technology"
WASHINGTON, July 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 150 exhibitors and sponsors are participating in CompTIA ChannelCon 2018, the technology industry's premier education, networking and partnering event which gets underway here today.
The annual conference, hosted by CompTIA, the leading trade association for the industry, is focused on "The Business of Technology" this year.
"Our industry is in the midst of market-altering changes that are re-shaping the landscape for technology solution builders, sellers and buyers," said Kelly Ricker, CompTIA's executive vice president for events and education. "This week at ChannelCon the best and brightest in our industry come together to share their insights and viewpoints on how to make the right choices for their business and for their customers in this changing marketplace."
Some of the companies participating in this year's ChannelCon Technology Vendor Fair include:
- Agiloft (Booth #1005), a provider of agile business software, will showcase partner opportunities. The company recently announced a 67 percent increase in channel partner sales in fiscal year 2018, which follows a 200 percent year-over-year increase in 2017.
- ATTO Technology, Inc. (Booth #406), a global leader of storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments, will feature some of its latest products, including ATTO XstreamCORE® Storage Controller, Celerity™ Fibre Channel HBAs, FastFrame™ Ethernet adapters, SAS/SATA RAID HBAs, and ThunderLink® Thunderbolt™ adapters.
- Atlona (Booth #1227) is showcasing its powerful OmniStream USB over IP devices. Available immediately, the new USB over IP product line offers versatile, cost-effective signal extension and distribution over the network in huddle and meeting spaces.
- Barracuda Networks, Inc. (Booth #1109), a leading provider of cloud-enabled security and data protection solutions, which experienced accelerated growth in its email security business for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Bitdefender (Booth #814), a leading global cybersecurity technology company, recently unveiled three new products to let managed service providers tap the rapid growth in demand for advanced threat prevention, detection, investigation, and response services.
- D&H Distributing (Booth #103), a major provider of SMB and consumer technologies to the North American high-tech channel, will highlight its "Solutions & Services" program, a series of initiatives that deliver end-to-end enablement resources to VARs, helping them increase business by augmenting their capabilities.
- Hornetsecurity (Booth #814), a German-based cloud security solutions company that recently opened its first United States base of operations in Pittsburgh, will showcase its latest innovations along with its distribution partner, Contronex, a value-added distributor for IT security software solutions.
- ImagIT Solutions (Booth #700) will showcase its nationwide network IT services offering, which provides on-site support for MSPs, VARs and IT professionals.
- Intermedia (Booth #90), a leading communications and collaboration provider that makes the cloud easy for SMBs and the partners that serve them, will spotlight its Intermedia Unite™ App. Available for both PC and Mac®, the Unite Desktop App helps to make calling and managing calls into a simple, streamlined experience.
- PlanetOne (Booth #1004), the IT and telecom industry's preferred connectivity partner, will share success stories on how it helps MSPs navigate the convergence of IT and telecom.
- Pulsar360, Inc. (Booth #811) recently launched its P360 Property Manager System. It is designed for small-to-medium hotels, bed and breakfasts, and hostels, giving hotel staff the ability to check-in and check-out guests, along with simple billing and guest service capabilities.
- Techadox (Booth #203) has unveiled a newly optimized website and announced the arrival of its contingent labor platform. Through Techadox, businesses can connect to an expansive community of talented, capable IT professionals with the means to find solutions across diverse industries.
- Wildix (Booth #903), a multinational telecommunications provider specializing in VoIP, WebRTC browser-based unified communications and collaboration solutions, recently debuted its SuperVision phone, which runs on an Android-based operating system and is equipped with an 8-inch screen and removable web cam for total security.
For the latest conference news visit the ChannelCon 2018 Virtual Press Office at http://channelcon.vporoom.com/. Highlights will also be available on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChannelCon18.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a leading voice and advocate for the $4.8 trillion global information technology ecosystem; and the more than 35 million industry and tech professionals who design, implement, manage, and safeguard the technology that powers the world's economy. Through education, training, certifications, advocacy, philanthropy, and market research, CompTIA is the hub for advancing the tech industry and its workforce. Visit www.comptia.org to learn more.