ChannelCon is the technology industry’s premier annual conference for education, networking and partnering hosted annually by CompTIA, the leading trade association for the global technology industry. Each year the tech industry’s best business minds, innovators and thought-leaders come to ChannelCon for vendor-neutral collaboration, learning and partnership, resulting in new ideas and actionable advice that they can use to grow their business. The 2019 conference will be no exception. ChannelCon 2019 will feature:
- A specialized mix of education and collaborative sessions from leading technology companies and experts, offering insight into key trends, business challenges and growth opportunities in today’s market.
- A Biz Tech track focused on leading edge technology solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- The IT Pro Track powered by CompTIA Pro, where technical professionals can participate in IT-specific educational sessions in sales, customer service and essential soft skills. CompTIA certification holders can also earn CEU credits.
- Presentation of the CompTIA Awards, honoring individuals who are making a difference in the tech industry, from rising stars building careers to well-established leaders with legacies.
ChannelCon 2019 is scheduled for August 5 through 7 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- The ChannelCon press room will be located in the Donatello 3 meeting room. (Please see page 2 of the Bellagio facilities guide.) The press room will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday (August 5 – 7), available for exhibitors’ press meetings.
- Exhibitors who have news to announce can send their releases to Steven Ostrowski, Director, Corporate Communications for CompTIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can be referenced and linked in a ChannelCon preview announcement that CompTIA will distribute on the opening morning of the conference (Monday, August 5).