AUSTIN, Texas, July 31, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CompTIA, the world's leading technology association, today announced more than 150 exhibitors and sponsors are participating in CompTIA ChannelCon 2017, the industry's premier education, networking and partnering event taking place here this week.
Marketing CoPilot (Booth #910), a leading digital marketing agency and Hubspot Agency Partner, is attending ChannelCon for the first time. President Marie Wiese said, "As a newly elected member of the Canadian IT Business Community we are excited to connect with members from all over the world and learn about what's happening in the IT community. We hope to connect with companies and learn about their challenges with sales and marketing. In today's cluttered and competitive world, having a digital strategy and online presence is an imperative for any business. We hope to share our methodology for how companies can take advantage of a better web presence for their business."
Wiese will lead a workshop on "Understanding Digital Marketing from a Human Perspective" that includes best practices and a case study to help attendees diagnose their digital marketing problems. Attendees are also invited to visit the Marketing CoPilot booth for a chance to win a copy of Wiese's book to all things digital marketing titled, You Can't Be Everywhere: A Common Sense Approach to Digital Marketing for Any Business.
Master agent PlanetOne Communications (Booth #813) is also attending ChannelCon for the first time this year.
"We look forward to ChannelCon and are excited to listen, learn and engage with CompTIA's communities and members. There is a lot of change and opportunity in and around the LAN and the WAN, and PlanetOne is eager to help our agents and MSPs make the most of both," said Jonathan Hartman, vice president of sales. MSPs attending ChannelCon can enter to win a GoPro Hero Session at PlanetOne's booth.
The ChannelCon 2017 Vendor Technology Fair also features:
- AVG Business by Avast debuts its SMB security assessment, integrated right into its new AVG Managed Workplace remote monitoring and management platform. MSPs gain a simplified way to perform real-time security assessments, easily consolidate the data and prescribe solutions to resolve issues. Booth #109
- ConnectMeVoice, a hosted VoIP phone services provider, introduces the latest release of its cloud-based communications solution, which now includes a powerful new mobile app, Microsoft Outlook and Google Chrome Integration and a brand new web portal. Booth #203
- Contronex, a value-added distributor of the industry's leading IT security solutions, presents a live demo/training on "Manage Full Disk Encryption with Bitdefender for MSPs" on Monday July 31 at 1:30 p.m. in Conference room #401. The event is open to all solution providers. Booth #201
- Ingram Micro Inc. reports on the growing success and expansion of its Advanced Solutions organization across the Americas and announces a new Cloud Intelligence Program and web-based benchmarking tool developed in collaboration with The 2112 Group called the 2112 Group Cloud Altimeter. Booth #600
- Intermedia, a leading cloud business applications provider, announces the availability of two new campaigns for its free through-partner automated marketing platform. This solution empowers partners to execute integrated marketing campaigns that they can brand as their own using pre-made templates for emails, landing pages, social media, and more. Booth #800
- Intronis MSP Solutions by Barracuda releases its "State of North America Managed Services" research report. Commissioned by Intronis and conducted by the 2112 Group, the new research dives into what's helping and hindering channel partners' success citing growth catalysts, missed opportunities and success drivers. Booth #705
- Jenne, Inc., a leading value-added distributor of technology products and solutions, offers attendees the chance to win any of these prizes: a $50 Amazon e-gift card from Digium; a Voyager Focus UC from Plantronics; an ErisStation Conference Phone with Two Wireless Mics from VTech; and, a SIP-T48S IP Phone from Yealink. Booth #403
- NComputing demonstrates its VERDE VDI 8.1, an enterprise-grade VDI perfectly suited – with lower cost, easier use and multi-tenancy - for MSP's capitalizing on the rising demand for VDI in the SMB community. Booth #609
- SolarWinds MSP launches Backup Documents, a new feature within SolarWinds® Backup that allows solution providers to proactively manage document recovery for all business workstations—preventing downtime from hardware failures, accidental deletions, or even ransomware—with fast restores from the cloud. Booth #216
- SOVA, a valued Verizon Partner Program Member since 1994 that recently celebrated its 25th anniversary, demonstrated Verizon One Talk, Verizon's 4G LTE-driven unified communications system. Booth #703
- The Channel Company gives away an Amazon Echo Show. Booth #107
More information on the complete CompTIA ChannelCon 2017 program, including keynotes, panels and educational sessions, is included in the event agenda here. ChannelCon attendees can also access myChannelCon to network with other attendees whether they're onsite in Austin or attending the virtual conference ChannelCon Online.
For the latest ChannelCon news visit http://channelcon.vporoom.com/. Highlights from CompTIA ChannelCon will also be available on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #ChannelCon17.